2.05.2012

Girls Night Out in Boston



First Night Out in Boston
         Boston has definitely surprised me, its so much different than I expected! But my first night here, my amazing friend Nina, invited over the girls so we could have a night out all together! 
         After a short debate, we decided to try out The Harp bar and resturaunt, since our first choice seemed a little too ghostly for a Friday night.  In true Boston form, the Celtics were playing, so the entire bar was entralled with the game, mixed with drinks and dancing.  After a Celtics win, Gypsy Wisdom, a live cover band, came on for entertainment.  Overall it was a successful girls night out, decided by a unanamous vote, with some beautiful new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate all the love notes I get :D