12.10.2011

Bullseye

My First Bullseye!
Sometimes the answers in life come to you in moments of subtly.

I live my life now with assurance of self, of where I want my future to go and knowing the pieces I want to bring with me.  My life is full of things that are flourishing.  Einstein has grown into a cat, my plants are budding with orange winter blooms, and most of the people in my life are in a transition of change into a new future.  I've have learned that change is a good thing,  and since its unavoidable its a waste of energy and karma to fight it.  I have put myself on the line and now it is time for the universe to take my life where it may.  Cherishing those I love, and living day to day, I live only in happiness and trust that the energy I give to the universe will come back to me when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate all the love notes I get :D