2.17.2012

Celtics Green

          On my first night in Boston, on our girls night out, the Celtics fans raving at the bar made us all excited for the next one, which as Nina and I found out, was serendipitously against the Charlotte Bobcats.  Now how could two Carolina girls, celebrating new life accomplishments and a long living friendship in Boston, not attend such a perfect pairing, a physical display of our two lives, past and present, colliding in commemoration of how far we have come.  Sharing a festive night, in Celtics Green, with all the amazing Boston people I spent a week with, the TD Garden got to witness a moment of my life in which every part of my own history became just a piece of the puzzle leading me to this night, where I was surrounded with friends and nothing more to worry about than cheering for the home team.  And in the fashion of accomplishment, Paul Pierce also broke Larry Bird's scoring record, becoming the 2nd highest scorer in Celtics history.  So it is officially on the history books, as a night of growing in glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate all the love notes I get :D