3.01.2012

Mexican Food in Style

Chevellas in Brooklyn, NY
          I've grown up with Mexican restaurants being the local hang out.  It was Casa Grande in high school, where my girlfriends and I would celebrate every holiday, or birthday, to discuss any crisis or fix every puppy love heartache.  In college, El Careton became an escape from endless projects, or post exam celebration, and it was conveniently located on the street behind campus.  But of all the Mexican restaurants, Brooklyn's Chevellas was the most unique atmosphere for authentic mexican food.  It was the perfect environment to relax with friends.  The whole restaurant just radiated good vibes! 
To any future patrons: Definitely try the cucumber drink, so cool and refreshing with a little spicy flavor from the crushed pepper rim!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate all the love notes I get :D