6.02.2012

Wedding Photobooth

          So it was finally Wedding Day for my dearest friend, Ms. Ellie M. Hodge as she became Mrs. Taylor Mckinney!  It was an epic day and the most amazing night!  I don't think anyone could've asked have for a better wedding, except for maybe to have received the last bouquet or for the cake to have been taller, but those are just moments that no longer matter when you're surrounded with all the people who love you in your life and who are there simply to support you and the one person you love most in the world, helping you both to celebrate you life beginning together.

More pictures to come after they return from their beautiful honeymoon!

Everything I Could Say (My Maid of Honor Speech)

This is one of the nights in our lives that we will remember, when everything aligned perfectly, coming together for Ellie and Taylor. 
Five years ago on my first day of college, I was sitting alone in the cafeteria eating lunch, wondering what the future would hold for me, and how I was ever going to make it through the next four years.  And that was the moment I met Ellie. After asking to sit with me, we spent the whole afternoon together, like we'd been friends for years.  After that lunch, I immediately knew of three things I admired about her.  Her ability to draw others to her, to make them feel instantly loved, and to give unconditional support. And now, standing here today, I honestly don’t know how I would have made it through without her.
Ellie is the daughter who any parent could hope to cherish, the sister any brother hopes to tease, and the friend that any stranger could hope to meet.  And now she is the most beautiful wife that Taylor could hope to have. 
I’ve had the privilege of knowing Ellie and Taylor before they were Ellie and Taylor the couple.   I’ve watched their love grow and blossom into something that will last a lifetime.  They are like the lock and key that were meant to find each other, and tonight they start the rest of their lives.  I can't wait to see what they will accomplish together and watch how their love will continue to evolve. 
So here’s to a night, when everything is perfectly aligned.  To Ellie and Taylor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate all the love notes I get :D