6.10.2013

Changes Begin


Welcome to the New Thirsty World!

As I mentioned I'd be doing in my list of June expectations, I have officially unveiled the new design for Thirsty World!  I've been thinking about things I wanted to change or additions I felt were needed for a while and have finally gotten the chance to put them in place!  Some of the changes came from feedback from you lovely readers or from fellow bloggers with helpful criticism.  Thank you all so much for following along and creating such an amazing blogger community that I have become so grateful for!  If you have any ideas or inspired opinions please feel free to let me know!  I hope you enjoy the new and improved Thirsty World as much as I do!

Stay tuned this week for more updates and a beautiful addition to the bug collection!



1 comment:

  1. Love it! I love all 'earthy' designs, yours is lovely, especially your signature! :)

    I wanted to invite you to join our Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Tuesday nights till the end of Saturday, come link up if you have some time :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/06/meet-greet-blog-hop-29.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate all the love notes I get :D