3.01.2018

The Girl in Green

I love having a signature color.  I love all colors, except maybe puce, due to it's unfortunate name, however having one color that sets my spirit soaring makes shopping easier and my style recognizable.

It took me a long time to decide which color palate works best for me. But the cool colors really keep my mind calm and make my dark hair pop. Specifically, jewel colors, like emerald and cerulean and amethyst, also make me feel powerful.

When I saw this dress from eShakti, it immediately caught my eye and I knew I had to have it.

With the Charlotte American Advertising Awards coming up, at the swanky Mint Museum in Uptown, I was shopping for a dress that was classic, artistic, season appropriate, and COMFORTABLE (knowing that I would be setting up and running around for most of the event).  The best part about this dress, besides the perfect floral embellishments, was the pockets!  I mean every multi-tasking, efficient and stylish woman knows how valuable a dress with pockets really is.


You can find my dress here, but their robust online store is absolutely worth browsing to find the dress that fits your signature style. When you find your favorite, don't forget eShakti offers custom sizing options so it not only fits your style, it also fits all your beautiful curves and angles.


Until Next Time,
Hannah

Credits:

2 comments:

  1. Love that green!!! you look fabulous there, sweety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting the green world!!
    Natural, nice, good taste!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate all the love notes I get :D