9.22.2011

Today in the Garden...


Morning Dew:  The morning freshness was so beautiful this morning!  It hung like little crystals momentarily held before the light of day absorbs it into its warmths.
Cucumbers: This summer was a great learning lesson on my first try growing vegetable and trying to establish them from seeds.  My cucumber leaves have been turning yellow but this morning I noticed that they've begun to sprout feelers and vines from their new leaves so I'm hoping to see them grow a little more before it gets to cold.  But now that I've had this experiment, when spring comes my garden will be far more lush and varied!  
Lovage:  My lovage plant is already getting new stems to it after two weeks since the last one sprouted and unfolded.  Do lovage stems always come up in pairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate all the love notes I get :D