3.20.2012

Pasta Salad

          Since I've lived on my own, I've been trying to learn how to make new dishes, or at least occasionally try, but the one thing that I think I have mastered is the pasta salad (I prefer an oil based recipe).  It's probably one of my favorite things to make, through the entire process. I love going to the grocery store, or during the right season, the farmer's market, and roaming though stands of colorful produce.  
          Browsing over the various options of vegetable varieties, I generally pick ones with the brightest color.  Sometimes my choices in vegetables change depending on if there's a particular craving I have, or a unique vegetable available to try. 
         Making pasta salad is like painting, selecting a palette of veggies, choosing texture in your pasta and adding detail with feta cheese on top! 

This Week's Recipe Ingredients:
-Colorful Spiral Pasta
-Cucumber
-Tomato
-Green Bell Pepper
-Italian Dressing
-Apple Cider Vinegar
-Salt and Pepper
-Feta Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate all the love notes I get :D